How to attach the lining？
Technically, tying the lining to a pair of shorts or pants may be a bit more complicated, but it's actually less difficult and easy. Today, i will teach you to quickly learn to stick the lining.
Let's get started!
1.Unzip the shorts or skirt and lay them flat.
2. Align the lining with the waistline, cut the notch along the waistline, and fix it in place.
3. Sew the fabric of the shorts to the shorts from 1.5 cm along the waist line.
4. Flip the lining and press the waist seam gap against the fabric.
5. Then sew the sewing allowance to the fabric near the seam, which can prevent the finish from rolling outside.
6. Align the center back seam with the edge of the lining all the way to the bottom of the zipper.
7. Sew the lining onto the zipper at the central rear seam. Sew down until it touches the zipper pull.
8. Now, we need to sew the rest of the back seam of the center.
9. Pick up the unfinished lining center rear and sew it together.
10. The incision curve seam is opened and opened.
11. Now, turn the shorts back to the front.
12. Pull out two layers of lining through one of the leg openings, match the alignment, align the center seam, and fix it in place.
13. Sew and lock the seam.